The Omaha Real Estate Buyer…
Location matters, where your kids play, your distance to the coffee shop and work, it all matters. Omaha is filled with great neighborhoods, each with its own vibe, sights, amazing people, recreation, and schools.
Are you looking for a new build in the suburbs or a swanky condo in the city? How about a sweet remodeled bungalow or a ranch in midtown? No matter what type of property you are looking for in the Omaha area, we can’t wait to help you find it.
We made sure you have all the right tools and resources to search for your home in Omaha, Nebraska. Search the Omaha Multiple Listing Service database on our website by Listing Number, Address, School District, High School, City, County, Subdivision, or Lot Size. View property detail reports, pictures, virtual tours, pricing, tax reports and maps. Simply follow this link for all Omaha Homes for sale>>
Now that you’ve decided to make the leap into home ownership, we can make the home buying process easier. Since your home will most likely be the largest investment you will ever make, it is important to stay focused and organized. Our transaction coordinator Desiree will be there to guide you through process.
- Organize your paperwork…Your tax documents, pay stubs and bank statements are documents that mortgage broker needs in order to verify your financial health. Also check your credit score to make sure it is in top shape.
- Get Pre-Approved…To finance your new home, meet with a loan officer. Pre-approval for a home loan is a good gage of how much you can borrow and it shows the sellers that you have the backing to buy. Plus, the pre-approval letter will put you in a better negotiating position when making an offer.
- Set a Budget…Know your total budget, which not only includes the price of the home but also the closing costs and fees. Also consider post purchase expenses such as moving fees, security systems and furnishings.
- Make a List…Before touring a single home determine what your family truly needs in a new home. Anticipate your future needs, such as will your family be growing or will your job location be changing? Prioritize your list and decide what features are a must have and what amenities can be sacrificed.
- Location, location, location…Location is crucial when searching for your home. Only you can decide which location is best for you. How far do you want to commute to your job? Are the community schools highly rated? Do you require nearby neighborhood services such as public transportation, shopping and senior resources? You should also think about the location’s impact on the resale value of the property if you are anticipating selling in the next few years.
- Use our Website…One of the best ways to start your home search is on our website. We made sure you have the right tools and resources to search for your home in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Take notes or bring a camera…While touring homes, write down a few notes or take photos of things you like and dislike in the home and others that you may not. This way, when you evaluate the homes you have visited, you will have the pros and cons of each.
- Make an offer…When you find a home that meets your needs, it’s time to make an offer. Our team can help determine an appropriate price and will help you negotiate the offer.
- The all-important Home Inspection… A home inspection is a great way to find any potential problems the home may have that you did not see during the initial home tour. Once you know what needs attention, if anything, Ted will go back to the seller to discuss items that should be taken care of before purchasing the home.
- Close the Deal…Closing is the final step in completing a real estate transaction. Desiree will stay in close contact with you until closing. At the closing, ownership of the property is transferred to the buyer and any costs incurred by either the buyer or the seller beyond the price of the property itself are paid.
- The house is yours! The final papers have been signed and you have the keys to your home. It’s time to move. To make the process go more smoothly, we will provide a moving check list. We are so sure you will be delighted with our services we have provided a reviews link on our website! See what our other clients have to say about us.
If the above suits you, just give us a ring or contact us via our site. I promise you’ll never get any unsolicited phone calls from us or any spam. We are only here to help you if and when you want us to.